2022 Fitwel Certification Planner
Key dates to know for those pursuing Fitwel certification in 2022
If you are planning to pursue Fitwel certification in 2022, please refer to the following schedule of submission deadlines, noting that the last day to achieve certification in 2022 will be Friday 16th December. Any submission that does not meet the relevant deadline will complete the certification process in 2023.
Certification fees must be received prior to the Fitwel team initiating its review process. The below deadlines apply to both project submissions and receipt of certifications fees.
Building and Site Scorecards: 2022 Submission Deadlines
• General Users: Submit by September 9, 2022. General users can expect a 16-week review timeline*.
• Fitwel Champions and Ambassadors: Submit by September 23, 2022. Fitwel Ambassadors and active Champions are eligible for an expedited 12-week project review timeline*. Project teams interested in applying Ambassador status to achieve expedited review must ensure that an Ambassador submits the project for review.
(*) Review timeline is contingent upon submitter’s timely response to initial review comments within the 4-week client response period.
Viral Response Module: 2022 Submission Deadlines
The same deadlines apply for all users of the Viral Response Module.
• Those seeking Viral Response (VR) Module Certification of entity-level policies and practices: Submit by November 4, 2022. All users can expect a 6-week review timeline**.
• Those who have already obtained Viral Response Module Certification and are seeking Viral Response Approval for individual assets: Submit by December 2, 2022. All users can expect a 2-week asset review timeline.
• Those who are new to the Viral Response module and interested in pursuing both entity-level Viral Response Module Certification and asset-level Viral Response Approval in 2022 should initiate their submission as early as possible, and no later than September 23, 2022.
(**) Review timeline is contingent upon submitter’s timely response to initial review comments within the 2-week client response period.